Senior Frontend Developer
Join our Team
Want to disrupt the world of TV and develop ‘next generation’ apps for an audience of millions? Looking for a pioneering opportunity in a greenfield environment, where you’ll create cool applications, and not simply build websites? Would you like to develop apps that will get TV, web and mobile connected as well as running on the latest TV-related devices?
On a daily basis you will develop smart, attractive and efficient apps for smart TV’s, game consoles and set-top boxes for millions of end users. Also you will be given every opportunity to learn and develop by collaborating with experienced developers who are keen to share their knowledge with you. Every day you’ll be confronted with challenges demanding innovative solutions.
As a Senior Frontend Developer at AudiencePlayer, you can count on:
- A fantastic job for 40 hours a week (32 hours and upwards is also an option) at a dynamic start-up.
- A training budget and opportunities to attend trade fairs, seminars, etc.
- Continuous Integration, lots of responsibility, challenging work and experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working hours: you determine where and when you want to work.
- Travel allowance, free lunch, 26 vacation days and a MacBook.
- Conveniently located right beside Amsterdam Central Station.
In the end, only one candidate can be the best. And that will be the person with all the following and more:
- A successfully completed college/university-level degree in one of the exact sciences.
- Guts: you’re not afraid of demonstrating entrepreneurship or taking responsibility.
- You ask a lot of questions: what you don’t know, you can learn in no time.
- Firm knowledge of modern application architecture – (design patterns, API microservices, functional programming/RxJS, unit testing, DRY).
- Outstanding analytical skills combined with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in the English language.
Send us your motivation and CV!